When is the event?
5 June 2016 7.00am – 1.00 pm
What Run options are available?
|10k||7.30am||Run as an individual or part of a team - timed run|
|5k||9.00am||Run as an individual or part of a team - timed run|
|3k||9.10am||Run as an individual or part of a team - timed run|
|1k||10.30am||The Little Heroes Fun Run – for children 5 and under with siblings and parents – dress up as your favourite superhero (prizes for best dressed)|
What Activities are offered?
- Children’s activities from 7.00 am till 1.00 pm including : facepainting, kindy farm, pony rides, jumping castles, plus many more activities.
Where is the event?
The Domain and Royal Botanic Garden, Sydney.
Why are we holding this event?
Neuroblastoma is the number 1 cause of cancer deaths of children under 5. This event is being held to drive awareness and raise funds for research which will mean survival rates can be improved from the current low 50% with our ultimate goal of reaching 100%. To date progress in improving survival rates for neuroblastoma has been relatively slow due to the lack of funding. This is your opportunity to help us boost research and improve survival rates of this aggressive childhood cancer.
What is the Cost?
|Early bird till 6th May||Regular |
(until Sat, 4th June at 11:59pm)
|On the day
(until 15mins prior to race start)
|10k RUN 2 CURE FUN RUN|
|Child (6-17 years)||$25||$30||$35|
|5K RUN 2 CURE FUN RUN|
|Child (6-17 years)||$20||$25||$30|
|3K RUN 2 CURE FUN RUN|
|Child (6-17 years)||$15||$20||$30|
|1K LITTLE HEROES FUN WALK|
|6 years to Adult||$8||$10||$12|
|5 years and Under||Free||Free||$5|
(Price includes 4 people 6yrs & over for the price of 3)
Before you Register
You will need the following information for all runners.
- Decide if you are going to register as part of a team or as an individual (you have one fundraising page per team if you select this option)
- Title / Name / DOB / Address / Email / Mobile
- Team name (if one has been set up or you will need to enter one)
- Emergency contact name / number / relationship
- Select which run option you would like to enter (10k, 5k, 3k, 1k)
- Option to buy merchandise
There will be a photographer on the day and you can purchase photos after the event from www.abbeydigital.com.au
2014 Event Photos – http://www.abbeydigital.com.au/index140622NR4.htm
2015 Events Photos – http://www.abbeydigital.com.au/index150614NR5.htm