Race start time are:
10k at 7.30 am
5k at 9.00 am
3k at 9.10 am
1k Junior Dash at 10.30 am
1k Little Heroes Event at 10.45 am
- Train: the nearest station is Martin Place. Other stations close to the Royal Botanic Gardens are St James and Circular Quay.
- Ferry: an easy walk from Circular Quay.
- Bus: the 441 (Balmain via QVB) leaves Market Street Stand F near QVB stops stops outside the Art Gallery of NSW every 30 minutes on Sunday. Art Gallery Road will be closed until 10:30 am so please get off at an earlier stop.
- Car: there is limited metered parking along Hospital Road and Macquarie Street.Art Gallery Road and Mrs Macquarie’s Road will be closed until 10:30 am. Undercover parking is available at the Domain Car Park, Sydney Hospital, and the Sydney Opera House in Macquarie Street. The Domain Car Park has disabled access. It costs $10 for all day parking on 3rd June and opens at 5am.
- Directions and traffic conditions: For directions from your home to the Garden, and current traffic conditions, phone the Roads & Traffic Authority on 132 701 or visit Live Traffic NSW.
We would encourage your children to dress in superhero costumes and to wear a frangipani – our colours and logo associated with Neuroblastoma Australia
Prams can take part in the 3k, 5k and 10k however, if you are running with a pram please start at the back of the run.
We would recommend every adult registers themselves but if for any reason this is not possible, you will need the following information for all runners and it must be accurate please. Please note if you are entering other people you are signing the waiver on their behalf and you should advise them. Only parents or legal guardians can register children.
- Decide if you are going to register as part of a team or as an individual (you have one fundraising page per team if you select this option)
- Title / Name / DOB / Address / Email / Mobile / Home address for each entrant
- Team name (if one has been set up or you will need to enter one)
- Emergency contact names and phone numbers and email addresses for yourself and anyone you are registering
- Select which run option you would like to enter (10k, 5k, 3k, Junior Dash 1k, The Little Heroes Walk 1k)
- Option to buy merchandise
The best way to register is through our online registration page prior to event day. To register click on the ‘Register Now’ button located on the right hand side of the bar at the top of the webpage. Follow the prompts to register your details, select the distance you wish to run in, purchase products (if desired), confirm and pay for your registration.
All children 17 & under must be accompanied by a responsible adult on the day. All children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult in each walk/fun run except for the 1k Junior Dash. (Please contact us at email@example.com if you have special circumstances)
You are able to register on the day, however it is not recommended. If registering on the day please allow sufficient time before the race start time for processing of registrations. Registrations will close 20 minutes prior to the start of each race commencement.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
If registering on the day you can pay via EFT / Credit Card or Cash.
For participant enquiries please contact email@example.com or 1300 177 638.
Please note the event participant enquiries line will be open from 9am-4pm Monday – Friday. If we are unable to take your call please leave a voice message or email containing your contact details and we will get back to your enquiry within 2 business days.
No, all entries are non-refundable and non-transferable unless there are medical reasons in which instance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your medical certificate.
If we need to cancel the runs due to heavy rain or thunder and lightning we will not be able to refund entries and all proceeds will be donated to neuroblastoma research.
You can still join or create a team if you previously registered as an individual. Log in to your Eventbrite account, and click to view your order details on the “Tickets” page. Then select “Join a Team” or “Transfer” to get started.
Registration & Bib Collection days will be held:
8am – 2pm, Thursday 31st May
8am t0 6pm, Friday 1st June
8am to 12pm, Saturday 2nd June
Location: Brickworks Sydney Design Studio, Ground Floor, 2 Barrack Street, Sydney.
If you want to collect bibs on behalf of other people then please email email@example.com. Please note you will need to supply a list of the names you wish to collect for and we will only be able to hand out bibs if that person has signed their waiver.
There will be prizes for the following:
• Highest fundraising amount raised – Individual
• Highest fundraising amount raised – Team
• Best fancy dress for 1 k
• Fastest Male & Female – 3 k
• Fastest Male & Female – 5 k
• Fastest Male & Female – 10
In addition there are rewards related to our Schools Challenge and Corporate Challenge.
If you get stuck you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are prizes for the highest fundraisers.
Profits from the event will go directly to neuroblastoma research via Children’s Cancer Institute.