The runs and fun day will take place in the beautiful Phillip Precinct, within The Domain, which is situated in central Sydney. The venue is easily accessible by public transport. See map below for access points.
Where is the event?
The start of the fun runs is in the Phillip Precinct, within The Domain next to Art Gallery Road in the centre of Sydney. It is easily accessible by public transport – see below to plan your route.
How to get there?
- Train: the nearest station is Martin Place. Other stations close to the Domain are St James and Circular Quay.
- Ferry: an easy walk from Circular Quay
- Bus: the 441 (Balmain via QVB Building) leaves Market Street, Stand F on Sundays, stopping outside the Art Gallery of NSW every 30 minutes. Art Gallery Road will be closed until 10:30 am so please get off at an earlier stop.
- Car: there is limited metered parking along Hospital Road and Macquarie Street. Art Gallery Road and Mrs Macquarie’s Road will be closed until 10:30 am. Undercover parking is available at the Domain Car Park, Sydney Hospital, and the Sydney Opera House in Macquarie Street. The Domain Car Park has disabled access.
- For directions and traffic conditions: For directions from your home to The Domain, and current traffic conditions, phone the Roads & Traffic Authority on 132 701 or visit Live Traffic NSW.
Please help us recycle
Please help us keep The Domain & Royal Botanic Gardens beautiful and put any litter in the relevant bins provided so recycling is maximised.