Let’s get training for Run2Cure!
In our club, we'll share in each other’s running journeys and keep one another motivated and accountable.
Joining is FREE, all you need to do is complete the following form. Upon completion you'll be sent the training program of your choice so you can build gradually and safely to your Run2Cure race distance (5k, 10k and half marathon).
All ability levels are welcome, we’re in it for the fun, and you are welcome to join if you want to walk, run or skip through September's finish line.
When you join our Run2Cure Club, you’ll receive:
a free white Run2Cure top (our older style/stock). Singlets for women and singlets/t-shirts for men are available (sizes limited and shipping within Australia only). Hurry, whilst stocks last!
- 5k, 10k & half marathon training programs for Run2Cure
- access to a free 10-minute phone consultation with our Athletics Australia accredited run coach Jody
- a monthly challenge (suitable for most abilities) for a chance to win great prizes
- the option to join our Run2Cure club in Strava
Help us spread the word about Run2Cure & support children’s cancer research!
To take part in the Join Jody June Challenge, you need to complete the following:
Join me for Run2Cure 2021! Whether you join me in The Domain or join me virtually through our Local event, you can take part in our June Challenge.
- Select your Run2Cure race distance
- Get yourself registered for either Run2Cure Domain or Local
- Share what you're racing and tag #run2cure on your social media
- Complete your activity by 30 June
*If your social media account is set to private, forward us a copy of your post by 1 July to firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure we see it!
Prize includes a $100 Rebel Sports voucher. One participant who completes the challenge will be drawn at random by 5 July 2021.
Not sure where to start with your Run2Cure training? Our Athletics Australia accredited event coach has developed training programs for the 5k 10k and Half Marathon event distances. We have programs for those embarking on their 1st ever 5k to a half marathoner aiming for a PB.
- 5k - Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- 10k - Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Half Marathon - Intermediate, Advanced
Just join our free Run2Cure Club above to receive the training plan best suited for your level!
If you don’t already have an account, simply create your own free Strava account and connect.
Join Strava on your computer or download the free app on your smart phone.
How to join a run club on Strava:
- Login to your Strava account on your preferred device
- Select Explore…. Clubs
- Search for Run2Cure & join!