Let’s share in each other’s running journeys and keep one another motivated and accountable.
Joining is FREE, all you need to do is complete the following form.
All ability levels are welcome, we’re in it for the fun and you are welcome to join if you want to walk or run to get fit.
When you join our Run2Cure Club, you’ll receive:
- a free white Run2Cure top as pictured. Singlets for women and singlets/t-shirts for men are available (sizes limited). Hurry, only whilst stocks last!
- 5k and 10k training programs for Run2Cure
- access to a free 10-minute phone consultation with our Athletics Australia accredited run coach Jody
- a monthly challenge (suitable for most abilities) for a chance to win great prizes
- the option to join our Run2Cure club in Strava
- access to our at-home weekly work-outs provided by North Shore Running and Outdoor Fitness.
If you don’t already have an account, simply create your own free Strava account and connect.
Join Strava on your computer or download the free app on your smart phone.
How to join a run club on Strava:
- Login to your Strava account on your preferred device
- Select Explore…. Clubs
- Search for Run2Cure & join!
In July, we are honouring our little heroes through running.
Neuroblastoma is sadly a leading cause of death for children under the age of 5. So, our July Challenge focuses on the 5k. You can walk, walk-jog or run! All ability levels welcome.
The challenge is to complete a 5k early July, train all month, then complete a second 5k at the end of July to see how far you’ve come.
The goal is self-improvement, so meet yourself where YOU are at and aim to improve your individual fitness.
To enter the comp:
- walk/run 2 x 5k in July
- submit activities by 3 August
- you’ll go into the draw to win 1 of 2 prizes worth $115!
Prizes include a 30L Caribee Nile Backpack, new 2020 Run2Cure cap and a re-usable Run2Cure branded Frank Green coffee cup.