From 26 November through 18 December 2020, walk, jog, hike or run 12,000 steps for 12 days during this time period. All ability levels welcome. All you need to do is:
- Run or walk 12,000 steps a day for 12 days
- Complete on any days between 26 November -18 December 2020
- Submit activity to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 December
Upon submission, you'll be entered into a random draw. One lucky person will win a 30L Caribee Nile Backpack, Run2Cure branded shirt & cap plus a $25 gift card to Anaconda. Total prize value up to $125!
Let’s share in each other’s running journeys and keep one another motivated and accountable.
Joining is FREE, all you need to do is complete the following form.
All ability levels are welcome, we’re in it for the fun and you are welcome to join if you want to walk or run to get fit.
When you join our Run2Cure Club, you’ll receive:
a free white Run2Cure top, our older style/stock. Singlets for women and singlets/t-shirts for men are available (sizes limited and shipping within Australia only). Hurry, whilst stocks last!
- 5k and 10k training programs for Run2Cure
- access to a free 10-minute phone consultation with our Athletics Australia accredited run coach Jody
- a monthly challenge (suitable for most abilities) for a chance to win great prizes
- the option to join our Run2Cure club in Strava
- access to our at-home work-out library provided by North Shore Running and Outdoor Fitness.
If you don’t already have an account, simply create your own free Strava account and connect.
Join Strava on your computer or download the free app on your smart phone.
How to join a run club on Strava:
- Login to your Strava account on your preferred device
- Select Explore…. Clubs
- Search for Run2Cure & join!