Can't make it to Run2Cure in The Domain on 4th September? Would you prefer to run locally in your own neighbourhood? Our virtual event, Run2Cure Local, offers participants convenience and flexibility to run or walk for Neuroblastoma Australia in their own time.
Run2Cure Local is for anyone who wants to support research into the childhood cancer neuroblastoma and who would prefer to do a fun run or walk in their local area.
1. Choose your distance, 21.1k, 10k, 5k, 3k or 1k and register by 31 July to take advantage of our early bird offer - 15% off registration fees!
2. Choose your location - this can be anywhere! Hit the beach or plan your run in the park.
3. Work out a date in September.
4. Go alone, invite a buddy or get a group together.
5. Dress up for childhood cancer awareness month and wear some gold!
Location and distances
Choose to take part in one of our five distance options: 1k, 3k, 5k, 10k or Half Marathon wherever you are in the world, at any time from 1 September through 30 September. Register Now!
|Early Bird i Ends 31 July 2021 at 12:00am||Standard Ends 31 August 2021 at 12:00am||Month of September Ends 30 September 2021 at 12:00am|
You can help us here at Run2Cure Neuroblastoma to raise awareness of Run2Cure Local. Just download or print off one of our flyers and spread the word at your workplace, uni, school, fitness studio or local community!
Thank you to everyone who took part in 2020. Look at all those hearts on our map of virtual participants!
We have an amazing range of Run2Cure products on our online shop AND the best part is, your purchase will help support Neuroblastoma Australia's mission to fund research so all children diagnosed with neuroblastoma get the chance to grow up.