You can help us here at Neuroblastoma Australia to raise awareness of this aggressive childhood cancer. Just select, share or print off our downloadables.
Below you will find everything you need to help spread the word prior to your event as well as downloadables for event day itself. Together let's Run2Cure and make a difference!
- Customise and print off a bib to wear for your local run or walk*
- Download and print I Run2Cure signs - take event photos with your sign & share on your social media with #neuroblastoma #run2cure
*Printed vinyl race bibs were mailed out to those registered by 9th August due to print and postal lead times. Otherwise, you will need to download and customise your own race bib below.
- Add an I Run2Cure frame to your Facebook profile photo. Save it and use it as your profile photo on insta and Strava too! (Just head to Facebook, click on your profile picture to update, click on the Add Frame tab and you'll find the Run2Cure frame.)
- Post the I Run2Cure social media tile and share about your event participation online. Or, add it to your auto signature!
- Utilise our I Run2Cure Zoom background during your virtual calls throughout September.
Share our Run2Cure flyers to everyone you know and spread the word throughout the month of September. Send to your friends, colleagues, family, fitness studio, community, etc.
Thank you for helping us with the success of Run2Cure Local 2021!